Looking for something to do this winter? Want to stay active? Want to meet new people? Have you seen curling on tv & thought it might be fun to try?
Join us for our pre-season Open House events. These are free to the public. Come and check out our club, meet new people, and try curling!
- Volunteer club members will help you with the basics of curling and play a short game with you. Enjoy open practice ice, catch up with friends, and find out details on leagues for the 2017-18 season
- No experience necessary
- No equipment necessary
- Bring warm clothes and clean shoes
- October 17th, 19th, 24th, 26th from 6-8 PM
- Starts the week of October 30th
- Start Monday, November 6th