Itasca Curling Club
CODE OF CONDUCT
I agree to engage in sportsmanship like activity as a player or spectator. Failure to do so could result in ejection from the game, expulsion from the bonspiel or loss of membership from the Itasca Curling Club.
As a PLAYER, I understand I must follow these rules to stay in good standing:
- Respect the game, play fairly and follow the rules and regulations.
- Show respect.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship before, during and after games.
- No acts of physical or verbal abuse directed at or team or opponent will be tolerated.
- Be courteous to opposing teams and treat all players with respect.
- Be modest when successful and be gracious in defeat.
- Respect the privilege of the use of public facilities
- Refrain from the excessive use of alcohol, illegal drugs and abusive language.
The above rules can and will be enforced by the Director of that event (President, Bonspiel Director, Commissioner, and/or the board).
A written appeal must be sent to the Itasca Curling Club President within 10 days of the incident.